Friday, February 22, 2013

Two days all India Strike, great success in Kalahandi Division.

      The historic two days nation-wide strike call given by the central trade unions and endorsed by the Confederation and NFPE/FNPO was successfully implemented by Kalahandi Division. Greatest Strike ever made by our members in support of all central trade unions and City Co-ordination Committee.


       Hundreds of strikers from P-III, Postman, P-IV and GDS, both from NFPE and FNPO remained present in the main gate of Bhawanipatna HO , conducted rallies, meetings and debated / discussed various issues especially concentrating on the strike charter of demands.

        The strike programme was concluded very peacefully with all round success.

      With sincere obligation, the Divisional JCA extends its warm greetings to all the participants who could be able to close the post offices for two days bringing a roaring success to this historic strike and Let us keep this unity and fighting spirit intact.



Thank you all




















1 comment:

  1. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete